FACTS ABOUT THE MUNICIPALITY OF GARCIA YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!
- Being near Municipality of Jagna which is one of the major gateways into the province is greatly benefited with this ongoing economic opportunity. It has its own eco-cultural tourist attractions to pour –in investments in tourism related ventures.
- The municipality is rich in natural attractions famous of its crystalline caves, sparkling waterfalls, rice terraces, cultural landmarks, corals and beaches. Rich in agricultural supplies such famous products are tomatoes, ubi, cacao and even rattan.
- Now, Garcia –Hernandez boom to its economic development even equipped with PLDT –home fibr and Globe telecom to cater communication linkages. LTO sub-office is now open for service. The soon to rise new PNP and Bureau of Fire Building.
Awards and Recognition
- 2nd place Most Improved LGU – 3rd -6th class municipalities 2017 given by National
- Seal of Good Local Governance criteria passer 2015
- Winner, KALAHI –CIDSS NCDDP 2018 Year –End: Biggest Local Counterpart Contribution (LCC) in proportion to KC grants
- Winner (Empowerment Champion) , KALAHI –CIDSS NCDDP 2018 Year –End: Best in Database Management –Large Category
- 4th Place, 2015 Search for Outstanding Municipal Nutrition Council in the Province
- 3rd Place, 2014 Search for Outstanding Municipal Nutrition Council in the Province
- Champion, National Heroes Cup Football Tournament 2017 (Boys 14 and under)
- Champion, 2nd “Katapatan” Cup Football Tournament 2017 (12 under category)
- Child –friendly Awardee (consistent since 2016 – 2018)
- BFPs Medalya ng Kasanayan 2018 Awardee, for establishing a good rapport with LGU
- Country’s 3rd cleanest river under the RIVERS FOR LIFE PROGRAM 2019 awarded during the 5th GAWAD TUGAS RIVERS FOR LIFE PARTNER CATEGORY
St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
– Is a heritage site, built in 1880 and completed in 1896. The present church replaced an earlier church built in the year 1857. The parish was established in 1858 and dedicated to St. John the Baptist whose feast day is celebrated on June 24th. Typical of churches built during the Spanish Regime, has a belfry standing at its side. The inside of the church has a high curved ceiling supported by several pillars.
“Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.”
Open to Greatness
Before the word “branding” became popular in the marketing space, being “YOU” was your brand. Oprah explained it well that your “Excellence” is your brand. It is very difficult to argue with someone’s work that is the utmost quality. Focusing on the little details and going above and beyond will go a long way! People will see you.
You matter! You are influencing people either positively or negatively. May you choose wisely my friend.